The health and well being of your employees has a direct impact on the health of your business. Accidents, illnesses, sick days, time loss — all affect business efficiency, productivity and profit.
Newport Urgent Care is Orange County’s premier medical provider for workers’ health, wellness, and injury care. Illness and injuries do cost your company time and money in lost hours, revenue, and medical costs. At Newport Urgent care, we work diligently to minimize these risks/costs through screening programs, state-of-the-art medical care, and immunization/vaccination services.
Our physicians have over 25 years combined of occupational medicine experience. This means that they understand your company’s need for:
- Quality medical care at any hour
- A treatment plan to get your employees back to work as quickly and safely as possible
- Open communications with your company through all phases of medical care
- State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to ensure speed and accuracy of all test results
- Timely reporting to insurance company and full understanding of regulations
Pre-Employment Physical: Baseline for determining that a prospective employee can physically handle a particular job position
Drug Screening: DOT, pre-employment screening, random, accident/injury
DOT Physicals: For transportation employees
Workers Injury: 24-hour care available.
Employee Diagnostic Testing: Pulmonary, Cardiac, Audiometry, Vision, and X-Rays